- This program closed on 06/30/2019.
The future of fundraising is on the Internet. Raising money through peer-to-peer fundraising efforts requires a different skill set than traditional grant writing or event/gala planning. This program will provide an overview of the current landscape and best practices of on-line fundraising.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Design a peer to peer fundraising campaign
- Plan the campaign complete the influencers and media support
- Craft a social medial timeline
- Create an evaluation plan for the campaign
Hands-on practice and discussion will allow the participants to learn from each other, share experiences, and leave with a complete and ready-to-activate campaign.
Participants will learn to:
- harness the power of the internet for good;
- map on-line networks;
- promote and publicize a campaign.
Online presence on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter